IIB-DG Privacy – Managing Personal Data Responsibly
The IIB Development Group(IIB-DG) has adopted core privacy principles for its operations, aligned with global standards for personal data protection. IIB-DG’s Data Privacy Office actively works to protect and maintain the privacy, accuracy, and security of the personal data that IIB-DG collects, handles, or processes, and seeks to foster a culture that values privacy through awareness.
IIB-DG’s Approach To Personal Data Protection:
reflects the principles established by IIB-DG;
- is underpinned by appropriate policies and procedures aimed at supporting the effective identification and management of privacy risks across IIB-DG;
Principles Governing Processing Of Personal Data By IIB-DG
- Legitimate, Fair, and Transparent: IIB-DG’s processing of personal data should be for a legitimate purpose, and processing should be fair and transparent to the individual concerned (often called the data subject).
- Data Accuracy: Personal data should be collected, recorded, and maintained as accurately as possible.
- Storage Limitation: Personal data should be retained and disposed of according to applicable records retention and disposition schedules.
- Security: IIB-DG should use reasonable technical and organizational measures to avoid accidental destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data.
- Transfers of Personal Data: Personal data should only be transferred to third parties for legitimate purposes and with appropriate regard for the protection of the personal data transferred.
What Personal Data IIB-DG Processes And Why
For information regarding what personal data IIB-DG collects and why as part of its regular operations.
For information regarding what personal data IIB-DG collects and why from visitors to the IIB-DG.org website, please see the IIB-DG.org website privacy notice.
How To Request Information On Your Personal Data Processed Or Held By IIB-DG
As part of its data privacy framework, IIB-DG has established a mechanism for individuals to request information regarding their personal data processed or held by IIB-DG and, when appropriate, to seek redress, as further described here.
Current staff may submit requests using the web form available here.
If you are not currently a staff member of IIB-DG, you may submit such a request using the web form available here.
How To Contact The IIB-DG Data Privacy Office
All other questions related to IIB-DG’s data privacy framework can be directed to IIB-DG’s Data Privacy Office at email@example.com