IIB Development Group (IIB-DG) is a US-based company that specializes in providing funding for infrastructure development. It was established on September 26, 2018, under the laws of the District of Columbia and the Federal Government of the United States.
IIB-DG intervenes in the form of direct funding facility – medium- or long-term funding for public or private sector projects, “with an approach based on technology transfer through partnership, job creation with significant positive effect on the social life of the population and economic growth.”
IIB` Mission is to Provide funding to programs that boost economic growth, reduce poverty and improve people`s living conditions.
IIB provides financial resources to businesses, countries to address the challenges they face and achieve sustainable socio- development, job creation with significant positive impact on the social life of the population, elevating living standards and economic growth.
IIB`s Assets, subsidiaries (SPV`s),equities ,cash equivalents owned by IIB multinational conglomerate holding company with valuation of over trillions of dollars enable IIB to provide funding for humanitarian ,development and infrastructure projects worldwide.
IIB Development Group (IIB-DG) has over 230 subsidiaries globally valued at over 6 Trillion in assets owned by IIB-DG with most of their SPV`s (99%) having the shareholding majority owned by IIB-DG at 70% shares/stakes in the SPV`s structure, more than 220 IIB`s active Banks Accounts worldwide and 3,000 staff brokers and consultants working to expand the private and public sector’s role in addressing urgent development challenges in the financial, manufacturing, agribusiness and services, and infrastructure industries to achieve IIB `s mandate aims to boost economic growth, reduce poverty and improve people living conditions. IIB owns the assets of those subsidiaries, maintains oversight capacities, owns a controlling interest in those subsidiaries, controls the subsidiaries’ policies and oversees management decisions.
We made all information available to the public , Please visit IIB website, under Who we are :you can have all IIB US certificates, Licensing, Under Projects, you can see all projects and Under Performance you notice subsidiaries country by country and IIB assets valuation.
IIB-DG aims to be a center of excellence for financing and infrastructure development at affordable levels using alternative approaches. Committed to our vision of Building a World of Difference®, we are Innovative and consistently raise the bar with our process and technology, which allows us to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. New alternative financing founded in best practices enables us to meet and fulfill our purpose.
IIB-DG strives to be a leading private sector infrastructure company globally with a strong balance sheet and tremendous access to the capital markets raising liquidity in the form of both debt and equity without any dependence on third-party financial support. IIB’s capabilities are unique in being an advisor, project owner, manager, financier, and strategic partner.
IIB has established a highly reputable track record in meeting its mission statement backed by successful projects sponsored by IIB that allow it to have significant financial flexibilities. IIB is involved in providing thought leadership on various developing countries’ economic and developmental issues through participation in white papers and global forums where such topics are discussed and contemplated.
IIB is sought out by multilateral agencies and global leaders for its perspectives on policies and challenging matters concerning developmental economics. From a financial perspective, the issuance of bonds, its own financial instruments, and bonds whereby would be treated analogously to the highest-grade bonds. Such bonds are traded, perpetuating cash flows that enhance IIB `s financial capabilities further without any dependency from third parties. This allows IIB to provide support in countries where financing is least available, further cementing its global presence in the project’s financing.
Central banks are willing to take IIB bonds and provide immediate liquidity to IIB issuances which provide immediate availability of funds to infrastructure funds that IIB would choose to sponsor. IIB is a leading multilateral agency. Similarly, IIB executives are given the same stature and influence as sovereign leaders concerning developmental and economic matters in the world. The IIB performs its functions and carries out its activities following the provisions of its Statute. The task of the IIB is “to contribute, by having recourse to the capital market and utilizing its own resources, to the balanced and steady development of the global market in the interest of the IIB-DG.”
Our Core Values
We work every day to improve the quality of life on the planet. We are built on the strength of our people and IIB`s core values , IIB employees and partners guide the mission, drive the vision and uphold our collective beliefs.
- ON GIVING BACK – IIB-DG is committed to helping employment creation in the countries that we work in and make a positive contribution to communities. We only succeed if we share the reward with others, at the end of the day, ask yourself: “Am I making a difference in the lives of others,”
- ON EMPOWERMENT – We believe that empowered people are both happy and productive. Thus, our management approaches ensure every employee is empowered with responsibility at their level.” Leaders become great not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.”
- ON ACCOUNTABILITY – IIB professionals take personal responsibility for their work. No matter what, we deliver on promises and obligations to our partners and co-workers alike. We make timely reports and analyze all our processes for your convenience and ours as well, and we use these reports to learn and grow IIB brand.“Constantly seek opinion and criticism. A well thought out critique of what you`re doing is as valuable as gold. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.”
“Nine things to give up if you want to be successful: 1.Complaining, 2.Limit beliefs, 3.Blaming others, 4.Negative self- talk, 5.Dwelling on the past, 6.Resistance to change, 7.The need to impress others, 8.The need to always be right, 9.The need for other`s approval.”
- ON INNOVATION – At IIB, we drive innovation to make sure the best and most creative ideas do not remain on the drawing board, but rather contribute improving people’s lives. Each staff member is expected to have the requisite skill to develop new products, processes and provide excellent service. “You aren`t meant to be understood by everyone. You`re meant to blow some minds and break belief systems.”.
- ON PROACTIVITY – To make our vision happen, we need creative people from a broad range of background, who can think out of the box, who like asking questions and who see challenges as opportunities. Constantly preparing and proactively seeking the best solutions to any challenge.
- ON COMMITMENT – Committing to fulfill our promises and accompanying partners to the success.
- ON TRANSPARENCY AND HONESTY – Keeping honesty in communication and at work. Forbidding to conceal the truth or to do bribery and embezzlement in any manner. Abide by a sound ethical code of conduct. Fair, honest and trustworthy in all actions.
The reputation and the future of the IIB depend on the IIB’s Transparency. We are committed to promoting transparency, good corporate governance and high ethical standards in all business operations. We value transparent relationships with our friends and family, avoiding tricks, hidden agendas and making information accessible to everyone has a positive impact in several ways: It promotes trust and increases motivation, It fosters growth, It increases loyalty and responsibility and it values IIB as brand!
The IIB’s Office of the Chief Compliance Officer promotes good governance and ensures that the highest standards of Transparency and Honesty are applied to all activities of the IIB in accordance with international best practice. In particular, we deal with conflicts of interest, corruption, confidentiality and money laundering. Transparency and honesty promote trust and increases motivation.
- ON ENVIRONMENTAL & SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY – At IIB, sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. IIB-DG is committed, through its products and services, to preserving the environment, contributing to mitigation efforts, and using our technical expertise to continuously innovate ways of ensuring environmental sustainability.
At IIB we are always thinking about the future of our IIB, private and public sector worldwide. It is with this approach that we ensure the sustainable growth of the IIB. We assess the environmental and social impacts of all of the projects we invest in and work with our clients to achieve good international standards.
At the IIB, we go beyond providing finance for projects in the hope that, at some point, end‐users will benefit. We promote international best practices and encourage innovative approaches to bring about lasting change. Our impact is amplified by encouraging our clients to implement best practices that often go beyond the acceptable standards in their countries.
In that regard, we’re helping them to become sustainability leaders themselves. Every year, we recognize our clients who, with our support and guidance, have demonstrated outstanding commitment to and innovation in sustainable practices, at our annual Sustainability Awards.
- ON COOPERATION – Being open-minded and expressing ourselves clearly in communication, always listen and comprehend. Willing to exchange information, ideas, and assisting each other to grow. ‘ Train your mind to be calm in every situation. Believe in yourself, you can make it.”“Here What `s cool: 1.Saying ‘Thank,you”,2.Apologizing when you`re wrong, 3.Showing up on time, 4.Being nice to strangers, 5.Listening without interrupting, 6.Admitting your dreams, 7.Following your dreams, 8.Holding doors open for others.”